11.03.2006

the view out of my front door



























































who left the fridge door open?


these are a few pictures for now. i will definitely try to upload some more as soon as i can and also add a little more info about what's going on with me. and by the way, you can now post comments without having to sign in or anything like that, so it is easier. i don't know how that option got selected, but whatever.

i'll be in ouaga until sunday, so, ifyou send me an email, i'll be try to respond before then. and if there are things you want to know or would like me to write about, ask me! :)

allah hollu jaango e jam!
wend na kond beogo!
(Fulfulde and Moore benedictions for "see you tomorrow" or better yet, more naturally for me sometimes: `a demain!)

1 comment:

Kris said...

The pictures you've taken are beautiful. I love the colors, the lighting, and just the general composition. Keep 'em coming!